Thursday, March 13, 2008

CJ7


I have been looking high and low for the original merchandise for CJ7, the alien dog from the
Stephen Chow movie. OK, disclaimer; I am NOT, I repeat, NOT a Stephen Chow fan, but I watched this movie over CNY and I totally fell in love with the alien dog ... anyway, my husband (sweet darling to indulge in my whims) found out where to buy the original merchandise, I am thrilled and I can't wait to share this with other CJ7 fans!


Size: 1/1 scale i.e. same size as in movie
Price: RM50

Availability: Probably need to place order

See photos below:




Where to buy this adorable creature:

Diamond Comics & Toys Distributor
6F-61 & 62, 6th Floor
The Roof Top
Sungei Wang Plaza
Jalan Bukit Bintang, KL
11:00 am to 9:00 pm
Phone: 03-2145 5687
http://www.diamondcomics.com.my
(also linked to ebay and equipped with paypal)


I also want to buy CJ7 mug, pajamas, bedroom slippers, etc etc if I can get my hands on them! haha :)

No comments: