- My baby has finally outgrown the 'baby' stage and is now fast on his way to becoming a full blown 'toddler' which keeps me on my toes, and very often; at my wits!
- Good news, I've lost all my baby weight and then some *hiphiphooray*
- I'm busy with another blog... yeah, crazy ex-workaholic marketeer and busy new-mother has suddenly fallen heads over heels in love with the world of paper crafting, scrapbooking and card-making. I know this is not every ones cup of tea so I shall not elaborate here, but if your curiosity gets the better of your rationality, like it did mine, do hop on over to MyScrapspiration :)
- Also, I've started a brand new venture, a little online card shoppe to liquidate some excess cards, check out my creations here; Manjarina Art. I need this so that I can clear some storage as I accumulate more scrapping stuff. Sometimes when the mojo hits me I make cards in a frenzy; making more than I can give out!
- Yeah I know by linking these sites through Shortcake Tales, I'm giving up my anonymity hahahaha, but I guess that's ok since (a) I'm not in the corporate world anymore and (b) I wonder who reads this anyway and (c) seriously who gives a s*** LOL!
|Angel asleep in mummy's arms|
|Mini boss in his big boss high chair at a restaurant|
|Taken during his FIRST birthday party in September|
That's it for now, thanks for dropping by! XOXO :)