Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Olla! I'm Still Alive!

Despite the rather ominous tone of my last post, I'm still here! Thanks for hanging on and coming back to this post after so many months!!!

Quick updates....
  1. My baby has finally outgrown the 'baby' stage and is now fast on his way to becoming a full blown 'toddler' which keeps me on my toes, and very often; at my wits!
  2. Good news, I've lost all my baby weight and then some *hiphiphooray*
  3. I'm busy with another blog... yeah, crazy ex-workaholic marketeer and busy new-mother has suddenly fallen heads over heels in love with the world of paper crafting, scrapbooking and card-making. I know this is not every ones cup of tea so I shall not elaborate here, but if your curiosity gets the better of your rationality, like it did mine, do hop on over to MyScrapspiration :)
  4. Also, I've started a brand new venture, a little online card shoppe to liquidate some excess cards, check out my creations here; Manjarina Art. I need this so that I can clear some storage as I accumulate more scrapping stuff. Sometimes when the mojo hits me I make cards in a frenzy; making more than I can give out!
  5. Yeah I know by linking these sites through Shortcake Tales, I'm giving up my anonymity hahahaha, but I guess that's ok since (a) I'm not in the corporate world anymore and (b) I wonder who reads this anyway and (c) seriously who gives a s*** LOL!
Here are some recent pics of my dear boy ....

Angel asleep in mummy's arms

Mini boss in his big boss high chair at a restaurant

Taken during his FIRST birthday party in September

That's it for now, thanks for dropping by! XOXO :)

1 comment:

beetrice said...

hahaha you've DEFINITELY lost all the baby weight and then some! lookin good hawt mama... :D