We discovered The Daily Grind on a Sunday while hunting for lunch. This is a fairly new place which replaced Du Viet at Bangsar Village (old wing) . It's at the back and facing the street. You can see it from the entrance to Bangsar Village 2 at Coffee Bean.
What can you find here:
All kinds of burgers ala fine dining style in a cosy minimalist European ambience.
- Italian Buffalo Mozza Beef Burger (thick slab of medium well beef!) - see pic above
- Passionfruit Soda
- Homemade ketchup and chili sauce (thumbs ups!)
- Cornbread (came with the fried chicken, see pic below)
- Fat fries
Don't quite cut it for me:
- Iced coffee :( (sorry but my standards for iced coffee are rather on the upside and it's gotta be rich)
- Asparagus soup (My hubby liked it, I thought it was too 'watery' but portion was good)
Overall a delightful and convenient place for a nice Sunday afternoon bite, will definitely be back, if i am in the mood to splurge on burgers :)