It's the Benefit Benetint! *applause applause* I love this stuff ... why ...?
- it's sooooo easy to use: just draw 2 crosses on your cheeks and dab-dab-dab with fingers, right after foundation is perfect, or even on bare skin.
- it smells soooooo GOOD! The scent perks me up, totally
- my husband has been sniffing my cheeks cos I smell like roses!
- it gives me a pretty stain of color that looks so natural
- it last longer than most powder blushers I know
- because applying powder blush sometimes can go wrong if you're too heavy handed with the brush
- I can still apply the powder blush over Benetint for contouring for more a more 'gala' look if I want to
- it's just 'water', no oil, not sticky, not like a gel or something gooey
There is only one shade, but it works on all skin tones and skin types.
The price is rather steep but it can last me almost 2 to 3 months. You can get it @ RM149.00 at Paskson, Metrojaya and most good department stores in town.