Monday, September 15, 2008

Evil Incarnate

Behold.

There lives a woman who is evil incarnate; cold, heartless and selfish to the core. She dresses herself in a gentle façade of humble charity and kindness and over-compensates her envious and bitter heart with pretentious words and gestures. She drives away people; and they all leave her, one by one, by one ... by one ... and at the end of the day she wonders to herself why she is so unlucky.

Pity pity your poor sorry soul, my dear evil incarnate. The day will come when your salty tears will be toxic blood. What goes around comes around.

And so I shall rid myself of the toxicity emanating from the evil incarnate less it gets the better of me.

No more will I allow your intimidating stare and toxic frown paralyze my life.

Goodbye, and see if I care if you suffer and die.


4 comments:

beetrice said...

oh my...such venom... :O

Shortcake said...

i know... it's really not my regular kind post.... sigh. but it felt really really good spewing that load out.

Cmate said...

So hard to understand...

Mrs Top Monkey said...

Hi Shortcake! I'm back online at last!

Your post is very chim. I don't understand it but I'm glad for you that you got someone toxic out of your life. I'm going to have a stab at guessing who...