Thursday, September 17, 2009

More on Farming

I'm not too busy on the farm today, it's not time for harvest yet. For the clueless, this is how the farm looks like when crops are in progress. It takes anything from 2 hours to 4 days for the crops to be ready, depending on the type of crops you choose.

I've got a combination of Blueberries and Pineapples, which are the most 'profitable' and 'expensive' crops there are at this point.



So what does a farmer do when the crops are ready? Hire workers to harvest. This here is the marketplace where everyone congregate to hire and get hired to make more Farm Coins. If the stars are on you you'll probably make some new friendly acquaintances from all over the world. I've met a girl from Georgia, a guy from Dubai, a guy from Egypt and several Malaysians too. Well, once in a while you get some weirdo pervert.


That's about it on farming for the day ... I've got to run along to sharpen my sickle and plow now.

No comments: