As we approach the glorious 25th December, I've been thinkin', if hypothetically I'm given a miraculous opportunity to have 25 wishes fulfilled, what would I ask for? So here you go; my wish list, in no particular order of importance except for #25 which supersedes everything.
- I wish all the cats and dogs at PAWS and SPCA will be adopted into loving homes.
- I wish patience is a button that can be turned on with a flick of a switch.
- I wish, just for one day, a mere 24 hours, we will have a white Christmas in
- I wish for a
to complement the Apple; fruits are good for health! Berry
- I wish eventually we can all charge our phone batteries just by mere contact with body heat so won’t have to carry / borrow chargers all over the place.
- I wish the worldwide association of electrical appliances (if there is such a thing!) abolishes all production of 2-pin plugs and standardize all to 3-pin plugs.
- I wish Asian girls will begin to realize that colored contact lenses are a disaster of epic proportions.
- I wish shopping malls stop hiring skinny, slouchy, badly dressed Santa Clauses with costumes recycled so many times they look utterly pathetic.
- I wish JPJ will implement an ‘idiocy test’ in addition to the undang and practical test so we have less idiots on the road.
- I wish my brother’s slipped disk will heal up miraculously so he can jump around like a monkey again.
- I wish we can find a permanent cure for High Blood Pressure so my dear hubby can eat all the bakuteh in the world.
- I wish all my friends would subscribe to the benefits of Twitter, it simplifies my communication efforts to just one window.
- I wish they won't abolish the visa-free policy for Malaysians going to the
, no thanks to the inglorious overstayers. UK
- I wish air travel wasn’t so expensive so we can all be world citizens!
- I wish for all my single girlfriends to find true love.
- I wish for all my married friends to stay happily married and have great sex for the rest of their lives.
- I wish for a super high undefeatable indefatigable metabolic rate!
- I wish phone operators at various Call Centres (banks, TM, government, whatever!) speak better proper English. We are so embarrassing it’s almost painful.
- I wish we can buy
Victoria’s Secret in , the shipping charges from US are exorbitant! *wail* Malaysia
- I wish some inconsiderate colleagues will develop the courtesy to clean up after themselves in the pantry instead of leaving coffee / sugar / creamer spills all over the pantry top.
- I wish Malaysians will stop littering; especially the misadjusted fools who throw trash out of their car windows.
- I wish for political transparency and integrity. Nuff said.
- I wish KLPAC will stage more unabridged Shakespeare plays; maybe set up a Shakespearean Society and let us have season passes!
- I wish we will discover a synthetic way to manufacture a cheaper, greener and everlasting substitute to organic fossil fuel; which means less pollution, cheaper air travel and no more wars.
- I wish for every man, woman and child to believe in God.
And no, I won't be greedy and make #25 a wish for more wishes. That would take the creativity and fun out of it all. What's your Christmas wish? :)