Monday, January 03, 2011

A New Beginning!

Today is the official first day of my new "job" of being an SAHM (stay-at-home-mum)! Well, I managed to accomplish a fair bit today; took down the Christmas tree and decorations, swept and mopped the floor, did two batches of laundry, cleared a whole bunch of trash, cooked lunch and dinner while juggling the little one the whole time! Phewww... I'm so beat right now. He's finally asleep (after several 'fake' doze-offs) so I can take a few minutes to write this post. His schedule is still rather unpredictable now and I don't really know what to expect from him and myself so we'll take it a day at a time. Anyway, it has been a good day and I'm going to bed early. You know what they say; sleep when baby sleeps ... zzzzzzzzzz nite nite!




No comments: