- I feel fresher and healthier!
- No more tight-chesty-phlegmy feeling in the morning ... phew!
- Not having to worry that my clothes and hair stink
- Not having to steal an extra 5 mins after lunch or after a meeting to catch a puff
- Save moolah $$$ on ciggies and lighters ... and I keep losing lighters!
- Food taste better - improved sense of smell I guess
- I actually do use my inhaler alot less!
Ok, truth is I still have not gotten over the cravings ... sigh ... but it's getting more manageable now and I do not feel so 'snappish' anymore.
All I know is this, when it comes to smoking ... don't ever start! The quitting is such a pain. Quitting is a bitter cup indeed ... but the healing will come.