Monday, March 10, 2008

Miracle Spray!


I was given a mini sized Avene water spray (50ml) to use and I absolutely love it so much that I have been buying the BIG spray (300ml at RM53). Well, the mini is good for traveling. The water comes from a spring source in Southern France and has healing, soothing and anti-irritating properties.

If you like the refreshing feel of water on your face, you should try this out.

What the brochure recommends:
  • Eczema
  • Itching
  • Sunburn
  • After surgery
  • Rashes (baby as well)
  • And their list goes on ......

How I use it:
  • Before toner
  • Sometimes, as a toner, when I am too lazy :P
  • After my moisturiser so it feels less sticky / greasy
  • After squeezing and pinching my face *ouch*
  • When my crazy puppy scratches my legs with her sharp claws, it itches and turns red! The spray helps loads!
  • After my makeup (especially if you were too heavy-handed on the powder!)
  • After tweezing and shaving
  • As a quick refreshing mask (spray liberally and stand in front of the fan!)
The spray is in fact not cheap, but it's a worthy investment. The 300ml can last me a whole month. Available in better drugstores.




No comments: