I was given a mini sized Avene water spray (50ml) to use and I absolutely love it so much that I have been buying the BIG spray (300ml at RM53). Well, the mini is good for traveling. The water comes from a spring source in Southern France and has healing, soothing and anti-irritating properties.
If you like the refreshing feel of water on your face, you should try this out.
What the brochure recommends:
- After surgery
- Rashes (baby as well)
- And their list goes on ......
How I use it:
- Before toner
- Sometimes, as a toner, when I am too lazy :P
- After my moisturiser so it feels less sticky / greasy
- After squeezing and pinching my face *ouch*
- When my crazy puppy scratches my legs with her sharp claws, it itches and turns red! The spray helps loads!
- After my makeup (especially if you were too heavy-handed on the powder!)
- After tweezing and shaving
- As a quick refreshing mask (spray liberally and stand in front of the fan!)