Tuesday, March 11, 2008

New Nail Salon: Twinkle Nails

I received this in my workplace mailbox, wonder how these people get my email address and spam me ... sigh. Anyway, this is surprisingly useful as it's a flyer for a nail salon called Twinkle Nails located in Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana, where Citibank is. I have not been there yet but the photo of their store interior looks pretty, they appear to use reputable good brands such as OPI, Creative and EZFlow. Cosy looking red chairs as well. I suppose I will pay them a visit if I'm that area and in need of mani-pedi :)

Hope this is useful for those of you who frequent this area :)

TWINKLE NAILS
E206, Metropolitan Square
Jalan PJU 8/1
Damansara Perdana
Tel : 03-7728 6282

Operating Hours
Monday to Saturday: 10.30am to 8.00pm
Sunday : 10.30am to 7.00pm
Just right-click and download the 2 flyers above.

If anyone have already visited them, please do share your comments / experience.

1 comment:

Florence Ki said...

Hi dear, thanks for your comment on my nails salon, Twinkle Nails. checkout my newly renovated blogspot at http://100weddingnails.blogspot.com and http://twinklenails.blogspot.com
Hope you like them. Wish you a great day.