Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My Lip Indulgence

I love lipglosses and I love Chanel … I've had my eye on the NEW Chanel Aqualumiere Gloss for sometime now and since I was in a "shop & splurge" mood over the weekend, *tadddaaaa* here it is!

Love: the fantastic lip brush tip (like a pro!), smooth texture, sexy shine and naturally pretty hue of "Freeze" (the shade I picked). "Freeze" is a little bit on the nude side, with a hint of brown with a light touch of shimmer, not too much, just nice.

The fine-tipped lip brush for precise application and smooth filling of color.

Lookin' yummilicious!
Ok, sorry lah, the picture is way too small as I had to crop it from my phone camera!


No love here: the really limited range of colors! Only 8 to 9 shades I think, and some were way too dark and drama for me. A tad pricey for daily use (that's why it's Chanel!) , but it's great all the same. I don't mind as long it performs in relation to the price. Retails at RM88.

Really, there's nothing like a Chanel lipgloss to make you feel oh-so-wonderfully posh and luscious! *heheh*


2 comments:

Lo Kelween said...

yummilicious? i thought lips are not edible..lol just kidding
have a nice day!

cHrIstInA_YY said...

aww, that's such a sweet and lovely color ^^