Friday, May 30, 2008

FIVE!!! A tag by Beatrice

Well, thanks to Beatrice who tagged me… heheh, I now have to share my answers to the “5 Questions” … I know this is rather delayed, but nevertheless, here I am! And, I am very ‘obedient’ too as I am posting this on the dot on a FRIDAY!


1. To watch or participate?

I’m a participating kind of person. Must be the exhibitionist in me *hyuk*hyuk* There is one thing I do not normally participate in; contests! I have no idea why, maybe probabilities are not my forte and I can’t remember winning anything from a contest, except an art contest, when I was in primary school!

2. Malls, catalog shopping, or the Internet?

I am a true blue retail therapy person, instant gratification is key! There is no greater joy than playing with products, trying on shoes and clothes, getting stuff in pretty paper bags and wandering aimlessly from one boutique to another! So it’s definitely the malls for me!

3. A bath or shower?

A hot shower is fast and nice. A bath makes my fingers and toes wrinkly and it’s a waste of water, so possibly a damper to the environment. But having said that, a nice Jacuzzi bath once in a while is a nice treat!

4. To talk to people by telephone, in person or by e-mail?

It really depends, chat is great, I can reply at my pace and time. I can express myself with cute emoticons and I can just shut off if I’m too busy, irritated or bored. I express myself with pen and paper better (or emails, figuratively speaking). Believe it or not but I do get tongue tied around new people. Of course, in the case of hubby, good friends and family, in person is the best! The closer the better!

5. Typing or writing?
I love to write, beautiful stationery, pretty notebooks and expensive colorful pens turns me on. However, over-reliance on ‘spell-check’ and 'auto-correct' at work on the PC is making my spelling horrendous!



And now is my turn to tag 5 more people …. here you go, the lucky 5 ….

  1. Mrs Top Monkey
  2. Baby Iguana
  3. Golliwog
  4. Cybermate
  5. The Hobbit

2 comments:

Cmate said...

I'll get this tag done today, that's if my boss is not waatching. :P

Cmate said...

Update!!!