Monday, September 21, 2009

What is Lost Will be Found

Hello again Robert Langdon (Tom Hank grins in my head)! I've been pining for this ever since I got wind of it online. I ordered the book via MPH online (at a 30% pre-order discount) and it arrived just before the long Raya weekend.

My precious long awaited first edition hardcover of The Lost Symbol:




Here's a sneak preview of the first paragraph of the first page ...



I can't wait to dive into Langdon's world of historical mystery and mortal danger, and yes, I'm also prepared for the token corny lines. But Dan Brown is a great storyteller all the same. Looks like farming is gonna take a backseat for awhile.

This is now available at all major bookstores; 20% off at MPH if I remember correctly.

Meanwhile I'm deep into Audrey Niffenegger's Time Traveler's Wife ... quarter more to go.

No comments: