Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Lord Jesus!

Two thousand years ago, there was no room at the inn for the baby Jesus to be born, so Mary and Joseph had to make do with a manger in a stable with the animals. My prayer this Christmas, for all my friends, family and readers, and myself included is that we will always have room for him; that the doors of our hearts and souls will always be open to Him.

So 'Happy Birthday Lord Jesus', for in your birth, we have hope and life!

So to all .... have a Merry Christmas with all your loved ones, enjoy the holidays and have a splendid 2010 ahead!


And for my readers, thanks for your support and encouragement through the years!
God bless us all!

2 comments:

Mrs Top Monkey said...

Hey Mr Wooloomooloo and family (stuffed and non-stuffed), I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a happy end to 2009. May you have a wonderful 2010.

Shortcake said...

Thanks and may your lovely family have a splendid onne ahead too!