Monday, March 24, 2008

Magazine Party

The bunch of us from the office are attending this party... and seeing that I have not attended these sort of pretentious media events for quite a while now, I shall publicly announce my intention to do so. Why am I going? Mainly because I HAVE to. Meanwhile I shall start practicing my 'public social smile' and strategize how to manage the non-smoking bit.

Time: 8pm
Date: Thursday 27.03.08

Heritage Mansion
11-01 Heritage House,
33 Jalan Yap Ah Shak,
50300 Kuala Lumpur

Dress code: ReD

















Here are what they say about this party:

Get glam and ready to rub shoulders with some of Malaysia’s most celebrated personalities in music, film and theatre. Bask in the glow of flashbulbs and make your way down the red carpet. With Performances By Reshmonu , Maya Karin + emcee Joanne Kam Poh Poh 200 early birds will receive an exclusive goodie bag with prizes from Moschino fragrance, Revlon, Genting, cIMB, celebrity Fitness and coffee Bean and more to be won throughout the night!

Unfortunately, this is not open to the public, you actually need a special pass to get in, it is attached with their OK magazine.

No comments: