And this year among one of the earliest b'day gift is from fellow blogger babe Beatrice .... I'm so touched by her thoughtfulness I just have to tell the world. Look at what she gave me ... a merry package of Stila sweetness ...
The "magazine" cover palette consist of a blusher and 3 eye shadow colors, all very sweet and natural and totally oh-so-wearable. Looking at this makes me feel young ... young-er *sigh*
The Stila It Gloss (Inviting) is peachy-orangy, but sheer enough for everyday use ... it will actually go pretty well with an orangy blouse I have. Beatrice did a great review on these stuff here.
The It Gloss adds to my modest but hopefully growing collection of glossies ... a girl just gotta have glossies and these are among my favorites ...
Ah my beloved glossies .... how shall I rate thee?
- The super-est glossiest shiniest is the Stila Lip Glaze in Apricot (twisty pen), third from left, great for no-makeup days and smells fruitilicious.
- Chanel Aqualumiere(#66) wins hands down as the most-worthy-of-public-display, plus the really natural shade can't go wrong any day.
- The Revlon glosses are highly pigmented; great on its own with a sexy shine. I have Nude Peach and Glossy Rose.
- Stage Wondergloss in Penelope is my current fav; expert brush tip in a natural shade plus a yummy scent.
- And now I have a new Stila ... in a shade I don't have ... coolie doolie!
Do I need more glossies .... honestly NO because I end up buying the same kinda shades anyway, and no one can tell the diff between one to another when I am wearing either of the above... but should I get an itchy-gloss attack, and I will, I am, after all a girl who needs her glossies... I think I'll go for these below .... so pretty ... pweeeeetty ... *licking lips*
Wish List for Glossies ....
So for those who wanna come and remind me how OLD I am becoming, you got the wish list ... now all you need is a ribbon ... hehe ;)